Biochemistry Phase II
- Presentation slides (3.841Mb PDF)
- Nov 19, 2007
- Outreach, Engagement, and the Public Good
- The renovation of the Old Biochemistry Building at 420 Henry Mall is part of the project formerly known as BioStar 3, which includes razing the 1957 wing and constructing a new addition for Biochemistry. Old Biochemistry includes the original 1912 building and the 1939 addition constructed with a matching style and materials. Michael Cox will discuss the plans for this renovation, which includes classrooms, conference rooms, and auditoriums.
- Permanent link
- Export to RefWorks